TheTorlay

Complaint - sokolek, HorseWithNoName, Cz4rt3k, Mercyful reaper

First off, im disapointed to even have to do this, especially with the people named as i know they are good people.  I wasnt going to do this but have been told its not the first time this has happend. 

I would like to report for RDM, Gunplay over roleplay, Powergaming, and possible Metagaming. 

Myself and Matus were riding our bikes in Paleto following some form of shitshow chase that was happening between police and like 4 cars and a dirt bike.  Matus crashed his bike so i came back to see if he was ok.  A van we had seen earlier shows up and they just start spraying us with M4's with no words spoken (RDM/Gunplay). we shot back since bullets had already been fired. they kill us and take us to the tunnel in chiliad ( weirdly the same place we had been selling guns from). on the way the most words we got from them was "bitch" ect over and over.  they then try to question us about our guns, i said i got my shotgun from a hobo who had stole it from a house. they dont accept this (Meta/powergaming) because the gun shop doesnt sell this gun.  

They then smashed out our teeth (forcing us to RP permanent injurys) dont know if thats a rule here but i put it in because its a rule on every other server i play. 

Overall it was a shitty experience , That could have gone alot better. im not looking for people to get punished as such. i just want to try bring this to the community attention. We at the LOST are trying to create great RP for everyone we can and involve as many people as possible.  We are also trying to help set a knew standard of RP for people to join in on and share within the community.  I have spoke to some of the people in this report and one of the reason i got for shooting us on sight was " They shot us because they expect us to shot them first, because thats what happens on the server"  We wouldnt shot if we have guns on us as that is NVL and i encourage others to report anyone who does NVL because lots of great RP is ruined by it. The standard can not change unless people are willing to be that change. 

I would just like to say "open your minds" lots of people in america have shotguns especially in a farming town, just because the only way to get certain things is by using a game mechanic doesnt mean you can powergame telling us there is only one way to get a shotgun or uzi or carbine ect. 

I also beg you to open your minds to the fact there is not only 64 people in the city, the AI are people too.  grabbing 2 random bikers right behind their HQ with other AI bikers around is just plain dumb.  

At the end of the day if we all wanna have fun and creat great content for each other we need to stop with the meta, the server is full of meta and stream sniping,  I have allowed the stream sniping for the past week with certain people because i they didnt use the info to mess up RP they just came by to say hi to me ect, i get people like the new RP with the LOST but please do it the correct way.  Learn about us in RP and talk to other gangs ect to find out in RP that we sell guns or have other things,  dont use OOC info to then try rob us. 

We dont care if you kill us and take our shit aslong as you actually RP with us.  If someone i have done gang or War RP with for a while decides to rob me ill happily let you take me to my bank and give you $1000000 aslong as the RP is REAL not meta or have never heard or met you ingame.

I know this is a long post but i felt it had to be put out there for people to see and hopefully understand what i have said, and what i mean by trying to improve the RP. 

• Like 14

Yeah, I know what are you talking about man. Yesterday some random guy just stole a gang vehicle from our street when I was offline and then after he repainted it to pink color, he started baiting us at our district.

• Like 1

So yeah, hello. As I already spoke to you and I feel I've exhausted the subject of this situation. First of all I would like to say that none of us were watching your stream when we were on the server and personally I haven't watched it for quite long as I mentioned it on yesterday's start of your stream so technicaly none of us could know were you sold your weapons. The second part is my excuse as an Triads/Yakuza leader - my character and Sokolek character have seen that one of losts is wearing UZI once we've been on workshop. We could only imagine who are you. You could be a random LOST Mc which just have stolen a UZI, you could bought one or you could just have one due you could be gun dealer as that was our attachment point and we kept looking on you as an gun dealers. From the begining we've wanted to just ask you guys from where you actually get those weapons but taught by "low tier/rp" players that hopefuly got banned one day - that we can not leave room for maneuver in any type. So we've decided to shoot you guys first and then pick you up and drive somewhere else like it was some kind of driveby. Because we could not hear you speaking we decided to focus on Matus who really likes to act as an terminator on his every character as there is a conviction that his police car has some kind of healing abilities and SAMS do not see him in the hospital quite often but that's not the case I guess. We've got technicaly nothing, zero informaiton - we've "tortured" you I would say a little bit and left you in the forest to quickly leave that area. And yeah, that's not the first time we've done this type of thing - I mean driveby - but actually only you (as an LOSTS, not individualizing anyone) felt offended. Other crime organisations including us are doing this type of thing quite often, driveby with some talk, without it. It just depends of the situation. And the situation in "technical" way was on your side due to faster on no animation at all of pulling a weapon on motorbike. In this case we've had some situations when we just said to other people to put their hands up but instantly we've got shot from a shotgun/uzi/scorpion and whole long planned RP scenario was fucked up just because someone didn't wanted to lose their weapons and money. 

We've done some PG before and there was no complaint or something else. If you're cuffed or on BW state we technicaly can do whatever we want to do with your corpse.

But bouncing the ball in your direction, you didnt make anything wrong but again, there's Matus and his famous "If you didn't get knocked by script or you're not on BW state it's totally okay and not so much as you have permission but you must not play being unconscious or feeling dizzy. As we can saw in your stream replay Matus at high speed he had a cullet with a massive wall and then he stood up as if nothing had happened and after being multiply shot he talks like freaking terminator feeling no pain.

Also, our server rules do not state anything about initiation. As I said before, we had our reasons (as for example pulling a weapon animation. Motorbike it's practicaly 0 and on Van we needed to open up doors and lean with tommy gun to shoot) to shoot you first and then talk to you.

Ending my argument, I would like to say again that we've done it before, other gangs done this before and only LOSTs felt ofended about it.

• Like 5

As i said before its nothing to do with being offended. Its about how bad the roleplay was. We have litterally never heard of you guys IC. yet our first interaction is you guys shooting us up in public with lots of cops at the other end of the road and right behind our biker HQ. 

If other people are happy with that quality of roleplay on the server then thats up to them. If they wish for it to stay at that level then ill happily go back to Nopixel and call it a day at v-life instead of wasting my time trying to help people and creat some RP for as many people as we can. 

thats all i have to say on the matter

have a good day.

• Like 7

I'm starting to feel kinda offeded when i spot quote like this

1 hour ago, Cz4rt3k said:

Other crime organisations including us are doing this type of thing quite often, driveby with some talk, without it. It just depends of the situation.

About low tier RP here's my perfect example of it. Im sure that video had it all.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrispyFrigidSnailKappaWealth

Lastly I would like to point out that you are forced to use your /me /do commands when picking somebody up. Torlay's leg could be under his bike but you just shift + c him, leaving him not options.

• Like 5

I just wonder why there is no reaction for PG? You have just said that you have been breaking the rules and the reason for that is "there wasn't any complaints".

PPL got banned for wrong Character Name, and here we have clear failRP, and you are just saying "there wasn't any complaints?"

• Like 4

REGULAMIN WEWNĘTRZNY ORGANIZACJI

4. W trakcie szybkiej akcji nie odgrywamy ciągnięcia rannego.

do tego jezeli ktos juz jest bezbronny czyli ma bw/jest zwiazany to pg jest dozwolone

co do zebow to nie jest permamentne pojdzie do szpitala i wstawia mu nowe 

• Like 2

10.1. Strzelanie bez ostrzeżenia, porwania gangsterów itp. są dozwolone tylko na własnym terenie. Nie dotyczy szybkich wjazdów drive-by;

10.4. W trakcie szybkiej akcji nie odgrywamy ciągnięcia rannego;

10.6. Okres ochronny dla nowych organizacji trwa 7 dni (nie dotyczy sytuacji gdy owa organizacja prowokuje inne) (już dawno po takim okresie);

10.7. Jeżeli porywany ma ręce w górze, dozwolone jest związanie go bez odgrywania, dalszy PG jest dozwolony. (przeciąganie, przeszukanie itp.).

There's everything that stand by our side. And the good thing is that you really like to throw the /me, /do and also ooc out of the server, because what? You don't know how to use them or maybe you don't know the meaning of them as you don't know that we're allowed to PG as that was quick driveby and well, you kinda "had" your hands up. Acording to this clip that you've sent, what's wrong with whole thing? You got shot from the car and you tried to what, ram the heavy van car using you and your light motorbike after you kissed a wall and get up like nothing had happened?

Weź złap się za jaja Lakiernik i przemyśl czasami co sam robisz, gdzie sam robisz błędy i nie uważaj się za nie wiadomo kogo teminatorze.

• Like 2

W szybkiej akcji, NIE W KAŻDEJ AKCJI. No najlepiej zapakować komuś BW a potem go lootować i wspominać low tier RP. Faktycznie fiuta też można uciąć wstawią nowego będzie jak nowy.

• Like 2

Chyba jeszcze czekasz na przeszczep w takim razie, to była szybka akcja nie wiem za jaką ty ją uważałeś.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cz4rt3k said:

10.1. Strzelanie bez ostrzeżenia, porwania gangsterów itp. są dozwolone tylko na własnym terenie. Nie dotyczy szybkich wjazdów drive-by;

O ile definicja drive-by jest mi znana, to... to co widzę na filmie nie ma z tym nic wspólnego. Przejazd i ostrzelanie/zabicie kogoś i szybki odjazd.

Tutaj widzę celowe wpakowanie się w kogoś, zajebanie i porwanie w celu? No chyba tylko okradnięcia, bo żadnego innego sensu w tym nie widzę...

• Like 3

To moja ostatnia odpowiedź w tej kwestii. Każda którą robicie jest szybka bo zmyślnie wiecie o tym że omijacie RP takim sposobem. Rozumiem że w waszym mniemaniu w trakcie szybkiej akcji ładujecie ile ciał popadnie do vana ? Aż pod korek ? Faktycznie szybka ta akcja, jak załadunek auta na bazie :)

• Like 3

No nie w celu okradniecia, szukalismy informacji na temat broni, ktore posiadaja i chcielismy sie dowiedziec skad je mieli a to, że mamy tutaj terminatora, który bardzo nie chciał z nami rozmawiać i niestety Torleya, któremu się mikrofon zepsuł podczas akcji to wyszło pod koniec jak wyszło. Ja i tak niczego i mnie wziąłem bo mam pod dostatkiem wszystkiego także łupy materialne były na drugim miejscu. To co było przedstawione na filmie było szybkim drive-by a następnie wrzuceniem dwójki postrzelonych ludzi do bagaznka i odjazd w bardziej ustronne miejsce. 

• rtdpepe 1

ciekawy punkt na ostatnim zebraniu byl omawiany bo kazdy i tak kazdego powija gdzie chce, to kazdy szef organizacji sie ze mna zgodzil zeby go wypierdolic, a teraz chcecie sie nim zaslaniac i odwracac kota ogonem

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cz4rt3k said:

No nie w celu okradniecia, szukalismy informacji na temat broni, ktore posiadaja i chcielismy sie dowiedziec skad je mieli...

Dobra, to i ja napiszę ostatni post. Przepraszam Was bardzo, ale jak by mi ktoś tak rozegrał akcję to by się ode mnie niczego nie dowiedział bo:
a) Byłbym nieprzytomny. lub
b) Byłbym martwy.

Więc albo rozegraliście to fatalnie, albo sam w sobie pomysł bym z góry beznadziejny.

Z wyrazami szacunku
Jacob.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cz4rt3k said:

0.1. Strzelanie bez ostrzeżenia, porwania gangsterów itp. są dozwolone tylko na własnym terenie. Nie dotyczy szybkich wjazdów drive-by;

10.4. W trakcie szybkiej akcji nie odgrywamy ciągnięcia rannego;

10.6. Okres ochronny dla nowych organizacji trwa 7 dni (nie dotyczy sytuacji gdy owa organizacja prowokuje inne) (już dawno po takim okresie);

10.7. Jeżeli porywany ma ręce w górze, dozwolone jest związanie go bez odgrywania, dalszy PG jest dozwolony. (przeciąganie, przeszukanie itp.).

you litterally just posted a rule that you broke. Do not do what you done unless it is your own turf. Paleto is not your turf. it is the opposet end of the map from your turf.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Qben said:

Dobra, to i ja napiszę ostatni post. Przepraszam Was bardzo, ale jak by mi ktoś tak rozegrał akcję to by się ode mnie niczego nie dowiedział bo:
a) Byłbym nieprzytomny. lub
b) Byłbym martwy.

Więc albo rozegraliście to fatalnie, albo sam w sobie pomysł bym z góry beznadziejny.

Z wyrazami szacunku
Jacob.

Przykro mi Panowie, ale cytowany post jest w punkt sensu calej akcji z waszej strony. 

• Like 1

No i to byłoby adekwatne następstwo, rozegraliśmy to tak a nie inaczej, słabo dla naszej organizacji bo się nic nie dowiedzieliśmy mimo, że chcieliśmy ale za szybko zaczęliśmy strzelać. To już jakby nasza sprawa, że się nie dowiedzieliśmy ale nie podlega to dyskusji złamania regulaminu bo nic takiego tutaj miejsca nie miało. To co mówisz Qben jest jak najbardziej okej i w 100% pochwalam to co byś odegrał, pewnie sam bym też tak odegrał.

@TheTorlay about that one point that you just spoke of "10.1. Strzelanie bez ostrzeżenia, porwania gangsterów itp. są dozwolone tylko na własnym terenie. Nie dotyczy szybkich wjazdów drive-by" we've talked about it at last organisations meeting and everyone gathered there agreed that noone obey that anyway and it should be removed. My fingers would be out of my mind to calculate all the situations that other organisations did what we did but noone complained about it because the whole rule is stupid and like I said most of people gathered back there agreed to threw that rule away. 

• Like 2

I feel like you don't really understand what you've done wrong so let me help you understand better.

2 hours ago, Cz4rt3k said:

From the begining we've wanted to just ask you guys from where you actually get those weapons but taught by "low tier/rp" players that hopefuly got banned one day - that we can not leave room for maneuver in any type. So we've decided to shoot you guys first and then pick you up and drive somewhere else like it was some kind of driveby.

Shoot first then ask? Is that what roleplaying is about to you? Maybe instead of shooting them up like in some first person shooter game with an addition of voice chat u should gather some information simply by just asking people? The point is there are multiple ways of gathering information without shooting up people.

Because we could not hear you speaking we decided to focus on Matus who really likes to act as an terminator on his every character as there is a conviction that his police car has some kind of healing abilities and SAMS do not see him in the hospital quite often but that's not the case I guess.

Why do you even bring it up when it's not the case?

We've got technicaly nothing, zero informaiton - we've "tortured" you I would say a little bit and left you in the forest to quickly leave that area.

You should be happy that the we're still able to talk after all that bullet's you poured into them.

And yeah, that's not the first time we've done this type of thing - I mean driveby - but actually only you (as an LOSTS, not individualizing anyone) felt offended. Other crime organisations including us are doing this type of thing quite often, driveby with some talk, without it. It just depends of the situation.

You don't know the definition of drive-by don't you? So let me just paste that real quick "A shooting performed by a gang-member in a slowly moving motor vehicle that then speeds away from the scene. " What you did was just shooting them up and then kidnapping without any reason.

It just depends of the situation. And the situation in "technical" way was on your side due to faster on no animation at all of pulling a weapon on motorbike. In this case we've had some situations when we just said to other people to put their hands up but instantly we've got shot from a shotgun/uzi/scorpion and whole long planned RP scenario was fucked up just because someone didn't wanted to lose their weapons and money. 

I didn't saw any long planned roleplay scenario from you guys as long as I play here.

We've done some PG before and there was no complaint or something else.

There were multiple complains and you were taught not to do so but from as far as I can see you are still doing it.

But bouncing the ball in your direction, you didnt make anything wrong but again, there's Matus and his famous "If you didn't get knocked by script or you're not on BW state it's totally okay and not so much as you have permission but you must not play being unconscious or feeling dizzy. As we can saw in your stream replay Matus at high speed he had a cullet with a massive wall and then he stood up as if nothing had happened and after being multiply shot he talks like freaking terminator feeling no pain.

Again that's not the topic of complaint. If you feel harmed or offended by that on any level just write an complaint on him and don't bring it up in this topic.

Also, our server rules do not state anything about initiation. As I said before, we had our reasons (as for example pulling a weapon animation. Motorbike it's practicaly 0 and on Van we needed to open up doors and lean with tommy gun to shoot) to shoot you first and then talk to you.

Of course they do! They say you need to have a strong reason to do something like that.

Ending my argument, I would like to say again that we've done it before, other gangs done this before and only LOSTs felt ofended about it.

And you still didn't learned your lesson and no not only them felt offended by your "roleplay" if can even call it roleplay.

• Like 8
  • NotLikeThis 1

4 minutes ago, BrunoJuan said:

A wiec matus z tego co wiem jestes administratorem juz jakas chwile tutaj natomiast czlowiek ktorego oskarzasz widocznie zna lepiej regulamin od ciebie i musi ci wklejac jego fragmenty , a co do kwestii twojego bw Torlay potrafil jakos odegrac w jakis sposob te obrazenia natomiast ty? caly czas cos miales do powiedzenia , usta sie nie zamykaly a w sytuacji kiedy ty lezysz na ziemi ty jestes podziurawiony pytam sie ciebie cos a ty zaczynasz mnie przekrzywiac? Tak naprawde to podchodzi pod nieposzanowanie zycia prowokowanie w takiej sytuacji a i jeszcze fakt ze zanim akcja dobiegla konca "wezwales" lokalnych medykow takze nie mow o "low tier RP"

i tried to call locql medics to leave the situation because it was horseshit. you think its ok to keep me there and repeat the same shit over and over ? its boring and shit roleplay. at the end of the day i put this report up asking for no one to be punished as it was more to bring attention to the serious lack of roleplay and hope for change and learning. but after some of the stupid replys fron you guys then i hope the admins do whatever they feel correct. because i doubt you guys will ever learn your lesson. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cz4rt3k said:

@TheTorlay about that one point that you just spoke of "10.1. Strzelanie bez ostrzeżenia, porwania gangsterów itp. są dozwolone tylko na własnym terenie. Nie dotyczy szybkich wjazdów drive-by" we've talked about it at last organisations meeting and everyone gathered there agreed that noone obey that anyway and it should be removed. My fingers would be out of my mind to calculate all the situations that other organisations did what we did but noone complained about it because the whole rule is stupid and like I said most of people gathered back there agreed to threw that rule away. 

I have just checked the rules, and the point 10.1 is still in there. Maybe, if it the point was really said to be removed, it is better to wait until it really disappears from official regulations?

Anyway this is my last reply as it is a waste of time talking to you guys.

as i have said many times before i am happy to get shot and robbed all day long ASLONG AS YOU ROLEPLAY.  

have a nice day

Znudziło mnie pisanie po angielsku także odpowiem ci po polsku bo mnie zaczyna nudzić ta cała farsa, nie interesuje mnie w najmniejszym stopniu to co sobie pomyślałeś. Na miejscu takiej Mafii jaką odgrywamy strzelanie, tortury są nie odłącznym jej charakterem. To co odegrają, gdzie dostali kulą to już ich sprawa. Torley był w stanie mówić - świetnie przy okazji odgrywając, to znaczy, że nie odegrał ran, które czyniłyby go niezdatnym do rozmowy. Natomiast Matus, kurwa to jest ewenement! Magazynek w ciele a on gada jak młody niczym nie wzruszony bóg.

8 minutes ago, Yuruś! said:

You don't know the definition of drive-by don't you? So let me just paste that real quick "A shooting performed by a gang-member in a slowly moving motor vehicle that then speeds away from the scene. " What you did was just shooting them up and then kidnapping without any reason.

To samo w tym miejscu, czy kierujesz się definicjami robiąc cokolwiek na serwerze trzymając się prostej linii jak koń z klapkami na oczach? Chyba tak bo sam bardzo lubisz robić PG czy podoba się to drugiej osobie czy też nie.

9 minutes ago, Yuruś! said:

I didn't saw any long planned roleplay scenario from you guys as long as I play here.

Widocznie mało widzisz i nie rozmawiasz z ludźmi na temat naszego RP, które za każdym razem jest przemyślane - chociażby mówiąc o ostatnim jubilerze z "dwoma" zakładnikami. Każdemu się podobał, sytuacje z grubasami. To, że nie jesteś w stanie nic dojrzeć bo wchodzisz komuś tak głęboko w dupę to nie moja wina :).

12 minutes ago, Yuruś! said:

There were multiple complains and you were taught not to do so but from as far as I can see you are still doing it.

Wiesz, to że ludzie narzekali, że ucinamy palce nie znaczy, że nie mogliśmy tego robić, nikt nas nie pouczał, że nie mamy tak robić a na pierwszym streamie z udziałem charakterystycznego zagrania kartelu Mintaz pisał klonikowi na streamie, że mogą(możemy) mu ujebać palca. 

15 minutes ago, Yuruś! said:

Of course they do! They say you need to have a strong reason to do something like that.

Nie muszę mieć, silnego powodu. Przedstawiłem wyżej dlaczego sytuacja miała rozwinąć się tak a nie inaczej. Jeden handlarz bronią nie będzie tolerował możliwego drugiego handlarza bronią dlatego też musieliśmy zdobyć informacje prosto od nich bez narażania własnego życia. A że noszą taką broń a nie inną oznacza nie mniej niż to, że do zwykłych cywili nie należą i nie będzie z nimi miłej rozmowy.

18 minutes ago, Yuruś! said:

And you still didn't learned your lesson and no not only them felt offended by your "roleplay" if can even call it roleplay.

Bycie vagosem, kartelowcem czy w tej chwili yakuza/triadą to są trzy inne rodzaje RP z różnego rodzaju punktami wspólnego RP. Ile razy robiłem driveby zielonym, ballasom, aogiri, redrose to nikt nie miał spiny, żadna organizacja. Każda z obecnych organizacji robiła takie lub podobne akcje i żadna nie miała co do siebie problemu ale widocznie Lości w akompaniamencie lakiernika są ponad wszystkim i nie mogą być tak traktowani - coś w rodzaju "It's only fun when we do it" z tym, że lości nie robili jeszcze żadnego driveby.

Tyle mam do powiedzenia, wyczerpałem temat ze swojej strony. Żegnaj lakierniku-teminatorze!

• Like 4

Jeżeli mogę dorzucić tutaj swoje 5 gr. to to już jest kłótnia, ten pomyślał to, tamten miał na myśli tamto. Jeżeli skarga ma mieć jakiekolwiek konsekwencje to muszą ją rozpatrzeć admini na podstawie dostarczonych materiałów bez udziału w tym Matusa gdyż jest osobą biorącą udział w dyskusji. Wszystkie argumenty są tutaj na zasadzie My myśleliśmy, oni myśleli, itd. tak więc największe skupienie powinno być tylko na dostarczonych dowodach w postaci wideo nic więcej, bo reszta to tylko domysły i myślenie.

• Like 5
  • NotLikeThis 1